Here’s the good news (GOSPEL) for all people (especially for those who are in the last two (2) minutes of their lives here on earth – just like the second thief on the cross).
- God created us and He loves us.
- However, we all sinned against Holy God and thus, we were separated from Him and as a consequence, we will die.
- In His love and righteousness, Jesus, whose name means and is “God our Savior”, left Heaven and lived a sinless life here on earth, on our behalf.
And in fulfillment of the prophecies in the Scriptures, Jesus Christ (the Messiah) died to take away and pay in full all of our sins – past, present and future sins. (Isaiah 53).
4. Furthermore, Jesus was buried, rise from the dead, and He ascended back to Heaven. This simply means that we will also rise from the dead someday, even if we die. Hence, the only crucial question is, “Where will you go after rising from the dead?”
5. Now, as a Sinner, do you believe (to have faith in, to commit to one’s trust) in Jesus Christ who died to take away and pay in full all of your sins?
And do you also believe that Jesus Christ rose from the dead so you may also rise from the dead someday?
6. When you believe in Jesus Christ and what He has done for you, you instantly become a child of God (John 1: 12-13), surely destined to ascend to Heaven someday – body, soul, and spirit – like Jesus Christ.
REMEMBER: Before Paul and Silas, a Jailer asked, “Sirs, what must I do to be saved?”
They replied, “Believe in the Lord Jesus and you will be saved – you and your household.” (Acts 16: 28-30)
7. Now, being a child of God, by His grace, the Holy Spirit of God – as Teacher and Guarantee of your salvation – is within you. As such,
a. You will and can love others, as Jesus loves you;
b. You will and can forgive others, as Jesus has forgiven all of your sins; and
c. You will and can *share Jesus Christ or the Gospel of God’s Grace to others so that they may also become children of God – surely destined to Heaven someday.
Aren’t you glad that our salvation or going home to Heaven someday, for all eternity, is a *free gift? It’s purely based on God’s grace alone, though faith in Jesus Christ only!
When you want to know more about Jesus Christ and grow in His grace and love, come and see @ www.youinheaven.com .
You’ll be very glad you did!
And then, why not *share this good news (GOSPEL) to a friend?