This could be the most important question you’ll ever ask in your whole life: How to get to Heaven someday, forever?
And here are the answers or formulas of the 3 major religions of the world to get to Heaven:
1. Jewish Faith: Torah + Talmud + Good Works = Heaven
2. Catholic Faith: Bible + Tradition + Good Works = Heaven
3. Muslim Faith: Koran + Hadith + Good Works = Paradise
When you put Good Works in Heaven’s equation, it becomes a variable and thus, the result is uncertain, isn’t it? Consider the following:
1. How many good works do you need to offset the bad works you’ve done?
2. How do you qualify (give weight) each good work vis-à-vis a bad work you did?
3. What will be the passing grade to get to Heaven: 51%, 75%, 90%, or others?
Now, why not accept as a gift the God (Creator of Heaven and earth) of the Bible’s formula for you to surely (100%) get to Heaven? Here it is:
Biblical Christianity: God’s Work (By God’s grace alone through faith in Jesus Christ
and His finished work only) = Heaven (John 1: 12-13, John 3: 16-18, Ephesians 2: 8-9).
Here are two (2) questions for you to ponder:
1. What was your contribution in order to be born as a child of your earthly father?
2. And what would be your contribution in order to be born again as a child of our Heavenly Father – God?
Please remember that like resurrected Jesus Christ, and as a true child of God, you must also have to ascend to Heaven someday in your whole body, soul and spirit.
When you absolutely, positively want to get to Heaven someday, forever, come and see @ www.youinheaven.com.
You’ll be very glad you did!